Programs & Expertise
AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
AETC NCRC Services
Map above shows the Regional AETCs comprising 8 regional centers: New England, Northeast/Caribbean, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, South Central, Pacific, Frontier, and Midwest.
- Website: (www.aidsetc.org) The AETC NCRC website promotes the AETC Program, supports collaboration and communication, and maintains an online library of state-of-the-science education and training materials for the AETC network and other HIV care providers. These resources - developed by the AETC Program, funders, partners and other national programs - support the goals of the HIV Care Continuum and are available for download and adaptation. Main content areas of the website include:
- Directory of all national and regional AETCs, and graduate/health profession training programs
- Virtual library of clinical resources
- National treatment guidelines and recommendations
- AETC National HIV Curriculum, training materials and best practices
- AETC blog ShareSpot
- News and social media connections
- National conferences, trainings, meetings & events calendar
- AETC community and discussion boards that allow for interactivity and information exchange among network members
- Workgroups, Committees, Collaboratives and Communities of Practice: The AETC NCRC coordinates national working groups that focus on specific clinical or programmatic topics. Some groups function to identify gaps, recommend strategies and develop resources around subjects of interest within the AETC Program, while others provide a space for the exchange of information and resources. Membership is comprised of AETC Program participants as well as other content-area experts. All groups are facilitated by the AETC NCRC. To learn more about current groups click here to login or request access.
- Mailing Lists: The AETC NCRC manages several mailing lists that correspond with the groups and special initiatives aforementioned, as a means of communicating with target audiences within the AETC community. Announcements and quarterly newsletters are sent to the general mailing list (comprised of AETC network members and those requesting to receive the mailings). These newsletters include: new resources, treatment guidelines and clinical updates, events, and other information valuable to the AETC community. Click here to subscribe to our general mailing list to receive ShareSpot blog announcements and quarterly newsletters. For more information email us at email@example.com.
- Promoting the AETC Program National Identity: The AETC NCRC uses a range of approaches to promote the AETC Program including, but not limited to, materials development, exhibit coordination, presentations, and social media engagement. For more information on AETC Program resources contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Collaboration and Sharing Best Practices: The AETC NCRC supports collaboration and the sharing of best practices by offering technical assistance in the form of consultations, webinars, resource development, social media use, new media use, and distance-based learning technology.
- Follow the AETC NCRC on social media:
For more information contact:
John Nelson, PhD, CPNP
Director, AETC NCRC
François-Xavier Bagnoud Center
The AETC Program is funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau and is the training arm of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.